Thursday, September 27

Teeth



Leopleurodon has teeth--that's right, I used the plural. Yesterday a front tooth on the bottom emerged razor-sharp, and this morning I felt three more little points to the right side of the first tooth popping through the gums. So Leo spent today trying to gnaw on everything that came near his face...like my glasses. And being slightly more snuggly than normal--poor little man, he's been running a fever for the last two days too.(No need to worry, we're talking 99 sometimes 100 degree fevers).

Ever tried teething biscuits/ crackers? Do they help?

2 comments:

  1. I have tried them- they help make a big mess, and the kids like em. There is a vibrating strawberry shaped toy at Target that seems to help and is not messy. I also like frozen wet rags for them to chew on, since it relieves pain. Motrin/ibuprofen is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, dinobaby has a vibrating bumblebee toy and loves it! Also glad to know I'm not the only one medicating my baby ;) I've just been using tylenol though--I'll have to try motrin.

    ReplyDelete